- duration 21 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
Starting in Prague and Budapest, and ending with a flourish in Amsterdam and Paris, take in Europe from one end to the other.
Hidden behind the iron curtain for so many years, the glory of Prague and Budapest is now on full display. As you wind your way in 5-star luxury, enjoy stops in majestic Vienna, Nuremberg and Cologne, to name just a few.
Day 1 : Welcome to Prague
Day 2 : Prague
Day 3 : Prague
Day 4 : Prague > Budapest
Day 5 : Budapest
Day 6 : Vienna
Day 7 : Vienna
Day 8 : Dürnstein > Melk
Day 9 : Salzburg
Day 10 : Regensburg
Day 11 : Nuremberg
Day 12 : Bamberg
Day 13 : Würzburg
Day 14 : Miltenberg
Day 15 : Rüdesheim > Rhine Gorge > Marksburg
Day 16 : Cologne
Day 17 : Amsterdam
Day 18 : Amsterdam > Paris
Day 19 : Paris
Day 20 : Paris
Day 21 : Paris
- 50 meals – 20 breakfasts (B), 14 lunches (L) and 16 dinners (D)
- Complimentary premium beverages all day throughout your cruise
- 5-star Scenic Space-Ships featuring Scenic Sun Lounges
- Cruise Ship
- Cruise Director to guide and assist
- Expert local guides
- 3 exclusive Scenic Enrich experience
- Your choice of 41 Scenic Freechoice activities and dining
- Up to five on board dining options, from casual to fine dining
- Butler service for all guests throughout your cruise
- Exclusive Scenic Tailormade available throughout your cruise
- The freedom of our e-bikes – electronically assisted bicycles
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout your cruise
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to Prague and from Paris are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jewels of Europe with Prague & Paris tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 312+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jewels of Europe with Prague & Paris tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 02 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Jewels of Europe with Prague & Paris tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jewels of Europe with Prague & Paris tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.