- duration 21 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Tonight, relish a delicious Czech dinner.
- Journey by coach to Budapest where you’ll board your Scenic SpaceShip.
- Explore the city on foot or visit moving WWII sites, or stay on board for a beer tasting.
- Immerse yourself in the World Heritagelisted Old Town of Bamberg and walk the same cobbled streets as medieval traders once did.
Experience the splendours of Europe on a 21 day journey from Prague to Paris. Enjoy guided tours & see the ‘Best of The Sound of Music and Salzburg Show’.
Day 1 : Prague
Day 2 : Prague
Day 3 : Prague
Day 4 : Prague > Budapest
Day 5 : Budapest
Day 6 : Vienna
Day 7 : Vienna
Day 8 : Dürnstein > Melk
Day 9 : Passau > Salzburg
Day 10 : Regensburg
Day 11 : Nuremberg
Day 12 : Bamberg
Day 13 : Würzburg
Day 14 : Miltenberg
Day 15 : Rüdesheim > Rhine Gorge > Marksburg Castle
Day 16 : Cologne
Day 17 : Amsterdam
Day 18 : Amsterdam > Paris
Day 19 : Paris
Day 20 : Paris
Day 21 : Paris
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Balcony suite
- Junior balcony suite
- Deluxe balcony suite
- Standard suite
- Royal balcony suite
- Deluxe balcony cabin
- Royal owner's suite
- Royal panorama suite
- Royal owners suite
- 20 Breakfasts, 14 Lunches and 16 Dinners.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 21 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 21 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic opal
- Scenic jewel
- Scenic jasper
- Scenic crystal
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Any international flights to Prague and from Paris are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jewels of Europe with Prague & Paris tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 336+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jewels of Europe with Prague & Paris tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 24 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Jewels of Europe with Prague & Paris tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jewels of Europe with Prague & Paris tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.