- duration 24 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Discover one of Europe’s truly magical cities on a walking tour with a local guide.
- This evening, enjoy a delicious Czech dinner.
- This evening, enjoy an exclusive piano concert of Chopin music in a manor house, followed by dinner.
- Tonight, enjoy delicious Polish cuisine at a local restaurant.
Immerse yourself in tales old and new on a 24 day journey from Prague to Amsterdam. Learn about the history and culture of Europe's most alluring cities.
Immerse yourself in tales old and new
Not all of Europe’s riveting history lies in the distant past. In fact, many of the most interesting aspects of its history are considerably more recent.
From the birth of modern European states in the 19th century, to the confronting realities of World War II, the recent backgrounds of these cities are as complex as they are fascinating. Discover beautiful urban centres together with Europe’s magical waterways.
Day 1 : Prague
Day 2 : Prague
Day 3 : Prague > Berlin
Day 4 : Berlin
Day 5 : Berlin
Day 6 : Berlin > Warsaw
Day 7 : Warsaw
Day 8 : Warsaw > Krakow
Day 9 : Krakow
Day 10 : Krakow > Budapest
Day 11 : Budapest
Day 12 : Vienna
Day 13 : Vienna
Day 14 : Dürnstein > Melk
Day 15 : Passau > Salzburg
Day 16 : Regensburg
Day 17 : Nuremberg
Day 18 : Bamberg
Day 19 : Würzburg
Day 20 : Miltenberg
Day 21 : Rüdesheim > Rhine Gorge > Marksburg Castle
Day 22 : Cologne
Day 23 : Amsterdam
Day 24 : Amsterdam
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Balcony suite
- Deluxe balcony suite
- Junior balcony suite
- Standard suite
- Deluxe balcony cabin
- Royal balcony suite
- Royal owner's suite
- Royal panorama suite
- Meals included as per the itinerary.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 24 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 24 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic jewel
- Scenic jade
- Scenic crystal
- Scenic amber
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- 5-star Scenic Space-Ships featuring Scenic Sun Lounges
- 5 exclusive Scenic Enrich experiences
- Your choice of 39 Scenic Freechoice activities
- Up to five on board dining options, from casual to fine dining
- 56 meals – 23 breakfasts (B), 13 lunches (L) and 20 dinners (D)
- Complimentary beverages all day throughout your cruise
- Butler service for all guests throughout your cruise
- Exclusive Scenic Tailormade available throughout your cruise
- The freedom of our e-bikes – electronically assisted bicycles
- Cruise Director and Tour Director to guide and assist
- Expert local guides
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout your cruise
- All tipping and gratuities
- Any international flights to Prague and from Amsterdam are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Jewels of Europe with Eastern Europe Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 350+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Jewels of Europe with Eastern Europe Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 01 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Jewels of Europe with Eastern Europe Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Jewels of Europe with Eastern Europe Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.