- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Five countries and many UNESCO World Heritage Sites in two weeks
- Europe's historic capitals and cities Prague, Bratislava ,Vienna, Budapest and Krakow
- Scenic landscapes in Moravia and in the Tatra Mountains
- Optional activities such as a Danube boat cruise, or a visit to Auschwitz
Few places in the world can rival the sheer diversity of cultural and natural heritage of Central Europe. From the hugely significant sites on the UNESCO list to small fairytale villages, this trip will show you just what makes this region so special, including historic capitals and cities of the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria and Poland. The landscape is equally varied, with the dramatic Tatra Mountains and the beautiful parks and scenery of Moravia. These landscapes provide impressive backdrop to the towns, castles and villages we visit on this absorbing journey.
Day 1: Start Prague.
Day 2: Full day in Prague, with guided sightseeing and free time.
Day 3: Transfer to historic town of Cesky Krumlov, characterised by cobbled streets,
fairy tale buildings and a beautiful castle.
Day 4: Visit Telc with its Renaissance architecture; transfer to Mikulov in the wine
growing area of Moravia.
Day 5: Drive to Lednice; visit the castle and beautiful gardens then on to Skalica.
Day 6: Sightseeing in Bratislava; chance to visit the castle and old town.
Day 7: Cruise on the Danube from Bratislava to Vienna.
Day 8: Full day sightseeing; optional evening concert.
Day 9: Transfer to Budapest; option to visit Budapest´s spa, or the secret nuclear
hospital built during the cold war.
Day 10: Guided tour of Budapest with some free time.
Day 11: To the High Tatra Mountains, stopping en route at Banska Stiavnica and UNESCO
village of Vlkolinec; visit Strbske Pleso Lake and on to Tatranska Lomnica.
Day 12: Visit Spissky Castle, experience traditional rafting in Dunajec gorge; on to
Day 13: Morning tour visiting Old Market, Mariacki Church and Jewish quarter.
Day 14: End Krakow.
- 13 nights hotels and pensions, all rooms en suite , All accommodation
- All breakfasts included
- Travel by air-conditioned private minibus, public bus, tram and boat
- Transfer for group flights
- Group normally 6 to 16 plus leader. Min age 16 years
- Any international flights to Prague and from Krakow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Central Europe tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Central Europe tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 04 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Central Europe tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Central Europe tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.