- duration 9 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 15
- EXCURSIONS INCLUDED
- EXCLUSIVE TO CROISIEUROPE Cruise on board a paddle riverboat
- Our ship is moored in Prague
- Litomerice, charming city full of history
From Prague to Berlin, discover the charming cities of Germany and Czech Republic, marked by their past but also by their cultural diversity. Visit the cities of Berlin, Potsdam, Dresden and Prague, cities that are authentic and full of charm. Let yourself be seduced by our excursions such as the gardens of the Sanssouci Palace or the Elbe Sandstone Mountains.
Day 1 : Prague
Day 2 : Prague
Day 3 : Prague - Litomerice
Day 4 : Litomerice - Bad Schandau - Dresden
Day 5 : Dresden - Meissen
Day 6 : Meissen - Wittenberg
Day 7 : Burg - Genthin - Berlin Tegel
Day 8 : Berlin Tegel
Day 9 : Berlin Tegel
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Gala dinner
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Excursions mentionned in the program
- Onboard entertainment
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 127 today.
- Earn US$ 84+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
The MS Vivaldi is named after one of the greatest virtuosos in the history of music, who nView Ship Details
The MS "Anne-Marie" barge travels along the Canal of Provence.View Ship Details
Built in 2016, this ship features a Nordic and contemporary interior style accented by ligView Ship Details
The MS Elbe Princesse II, joining its identical sister ship - Elbe Princesse - was inaugurView Ship Details
No additional cancellation fees apply for this From Prague to Berlin: Cruise on the Vltava and Elbe Rivers (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 October 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
From Prague to Berlin: Cruise on the Vltava and Elbe Rivers (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this From Prague to Berlin: Cruise on the Vltava and Elbe Rivers (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The From Prague to Berlin: Cruise on the Vltava and Elbe Rivers tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.