- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Party in Budapest’s ruin bars
- Explore the buzzing Kazimierz district in Krakow
- Enjoy the slopes in Zakopane
Swap beaches for snow-capped mountains, switch sunburns with cosy bars, and trade your frisbee for a pair of ice skates! Eastern Europe in winter is far cooler than your sand-ridden beach vacation. You can show off your sexy knitwear on a pub-crawl in Krakow, get steamy in the thermal baths of Budapest, and admire the beautifully lit Old Town squares. Sleigh off the beaten track and learn why Eastern Europe is snow much more special during the winter season!
Day 1 : Prague to Krakow
Day 2 : Krakow
Day 3 : Krakow to Zakopane
Day 4 : Zakopane to Budapest
Day 5 : Budapest
Day 6 : Budapest to Salzburg
Day 7 : Salzburg to Munich
Day 8 : Munich
Day 9 : Munich
- 8 nights’ accommodation
- All coach transport
- Your legendary Busabout crew
- Budapest Boat Cruise
- Orientation walks in Krakow, Budapest, Salzburg and Munich
- Any international flights to Prague and from Munich are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Eastern Winter Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 29+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Eastern Winter Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 100 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 04 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Eastern Winter Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Eastern Winter Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.