- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Walking tour of Prague
- Walking tour of Kraków
- Visit former concentration camp AuschwitzBirkenau
- Walking tour of Bratislava
Warning: this magical trip is likely to convince you you're living in an eastern European fairy tale. But trust us - it's all real! From Prague to Budapest via Kraków, Bratislava and Vienna, you'll take in Europe's most famous Christmas markets, ancient castles, classical music, thermal springs, warming mulled wine and so much more. Your unforgettable festive escape starts: NOW.
Day 1 : Prague, Czech Republic
Day 2 : Prague
Day 3 : Prague to Krakow, Poland
Day 4 : Krakow
Day 5 : Krakow to Bratislava, Slovakia
Day 6 : Bratislava to Vienna, Austria
Day 7 : Vienna to Budapest, Hungary
Day 8 : Budapest
Day 9 : Budapest
- 8 nights in hostels
- 8 Breakfasts
- 4 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
-Tickets to the Sound of Vienna Orchestra: from €40
-Tickets to the Sound of Vienna Orchestra (dinner included): from €62
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Prague and from Budapest are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Eastern Lights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Eastern Lights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 03 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Eastern Lights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Eastern Lights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.