- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 40+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Striezelmarkt in Dresden Germany's oldest Christmas market
- Discover traditional Ore Mountain Christmas decorations with a handicraft manufacturer
- Enjoy the famous spa and thermal springs of Karlovy Vary
From the fairytale spires of Prague to the bustling markets of Dresden and the twinkling Christmas lights of Karlovy Vary, this is a tour that explores the festive traditions, history and Yuletide beauty of Germany and the Czech Republic. And with the chance to discover magnificent castles, delicious local produce and scenic railways along the way, it's sure to be a trip to remember!
Day 1 : Prague - Melnik - Dresden
Day 2 : Dresden - Wackerbarth Castle - Dresden
Day 3 : Dresden - Freiberg - Seiffen - Neuhausen
Day 4 : Neuhausen - Annaberg-Buchholz - Karlovy Vary
Day 5 : Karlovy Vary
Day 6 : Karlovy Vary - Pilsen - Prague
- 5 nights in boutique accommodation
- 5 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- Premium mini-coach transportation
- Experienced Back-Roads Tour Leader and Driver
- Any international flights to/from Prague are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Christmas Markets: The Best of Saxony and Bohemia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 70+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Christmas Markets: The Best of Saxony and Bohemia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 99 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 19 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Christmas Markets: The Best of Saxony and Bohemia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Christmas Markets: The Best of Saxony and Bohemia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.