- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Walking tour of Prague
- Orientation tour of the restored city of Dresden
- Driving tour of Berlin
- Orientation tour of Amsterdam
Get in touch with your bohemian side on this short but sweet adventure. Peek at the Berlin Wall and flex your hipster beer tasting skills in Prague, then top things off with as much currywurst, pretzels, strudel, chocolate, herring and cheese as your stomach can handle. Awesome!
I enjoyed the cities however I feel I would've got more from the free city walking tours than the ones with our guide. Much of the group was disinterested in what she was saying about the cities so perhaps this is why it was relatively short and sweet.
I believe I would've got more out of going to these cities just by myself and it most certainly would have been cheaper. The days in the cities I spent alone anyway so I don't believe being part of a touring group made a difference.
The hostels we stayed in were great. The bus was comfortable and clean. I believe the whole feel of the group would be been much more inclusive, fun and enjoyable if everyone was fresh faced. Not just a couple of people.”
Day 1 : Prague, Czech Republic
Day 2 : Prague
Day 3 : Prague to Berlin, Germany
Day 4 : Berlin
Day 5 : Berlin to Amsterdam, Netherlands
Day 6 : Amsterdam
Day 7 : Amsterdam to London, England
- -6 nights in hostels
- 6 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
-Local beer tasting in Prague: from CZK 800
-Third Reich walking tour: from €12
-Nightlife tour of Berlin: from €20
-Bike tour of Amsterdam: from €14
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Prague and from Amsterdam are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bohemian Trail tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 27+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bohemian Trail tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 22 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Bohemian Trail tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bohemian Trail tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.