- Small group ensures personal service
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
In this 3 hours tour on Segways you will go through the Gunpowder Tower, the Old Town Square, after that you will visit a Jewish Quarter and Paris Street. When you get to the riverside you could see the Metronome and Charles Bridge.
From the Swan Place you will go to Franz Kafka Museum and The Narrowest Street in Prague. Really close to the Charles Bridge your experienced tour guide will show you The John Lennon Wall and St. Nicholas Church.
When your group reaches the Prague Castle you will have time to get inside and take some pictures. After that you will have a 20 minutes stop in Strahov Monastery and take beer or hot tea. And many other stops…
Anyway it will be a great trip with local English-speaking guide or audio-guide on your language with a lot of surprises and openings for you and your family or friends.
- Experienced tour guide – English, Russian or Czech languages
- Audio-guide on request – Italian, Spanish, German and French languages
- Safety Helmets
- 10 minutes training in private zone
- Waterproof ponchos or jackets, winter gloves
> Due to the risk to the health of both child and mother, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on the Segway Tours.
> Minimum age 12 years
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.