The Best of Iberia
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- duration 17 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 5
- age requirement 1-99 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-28333
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Explore Benagil caves and take a scenic boat cruise on Douro River
- Taste the regional Vinho Verde at the stunning Casa Lata
- Visit the charming Piodão Village and drive through the Serra do Açor
- See some of the best sights and hidden gems in Portugal
Stay at the stunning Natural Park of Portugal, visit the oldest village in Portugal, try the world-famous Vinho Verde and explore the nativity schist village, with plenty of time to visit Porto and Braga, both known for the prizes as the best European destinations. You will also have the opportunity to visit Lisbon try 4 ways of cooking (and eating!) codfish.
Visit several stunning beaches, including the “Supertubos” beach where world-class surfers compete. Visit and explore the Quinta da Bacalhoa farm and taste some of the best wines in Portugal. Relax on a visit to the Mediterranean Sea, where you can enjoy a barbeque and swimming.
We will take you through the heart of Andalusia, for although most consider the “real Spain” full of culture and beautiful cities, you won’t miss anything with our local specialists. Finishing one of the evenings with a spectacular included Flamenco show.
The trip will end in Madrid, but of course, you can’t leave Spain without trying tapas, and we will have them ready for you!
We pride ourselves on delivering superior tours, at a price that can't be beaten, offering a lifetime experience. As locals we know the best places to eat, the 'must dos' in each town, where the nightlife is, where you can buy local treats, whatever you're wanting to know or do, we've done it all, we are Portuguese. We’ve designed the most unique way to present Portugal and Spain.
Please see the itinerary for more details.
Day 1: Porto
Day 2: Pinhão, Amarante, Agra (Natural Park)
Day 3: Gerês National Park, Ponte Lima
Day 4: Braga, Porto
Day 5: Piódão & Aveiro
Day 6: Óbidos
Day 7: Lisboa
Day 8: Peniche & Nazaré
Day 9: Wine farm, Galapinhos beach, Costa Vicentina
Day 10: Beaches & Algarve Region
Day 11: Benagil Caves
Day 12: Seville
Day 13: Ronda & Grenada
Day 14: Granada
Day 15: Toledo & Madrid
Day 16: Madrid
Day 17: Madrid
- 16 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches and 2 Dinners
- Walking tours in Porto, Toledo, Granada, Ronda, Seville, and Braga
- Scenic boat cruise on Douro River
- Horse ride at Serra da Cabreira
- Traditional dinner at Restaurante Agra na Boca
- Visits and trips to places mentioned in itinerary
- Traditional Piri-piri Chiken lunch in Restaurante o Tourigalo
- Taste the regional Vinho Verde, only in this region at the stunning Casa Lata
- Lunch in Lisbon in Restaurant D`Bacalhau
- Driving and walking tour in Lisbon
- Seafood lunch in Peniche in Restaurante a Sardinha
- Entrance to Palace and Quinta da Bacalhoa taste some of first-class wines in Portugal
- Entrance to Forte São Vicente, the western Point of Europe Free time in Lagos
- Boat tour with included in Algarve
- Farewell dinner “Spanish Tapas”
- “Flamenco show” with dinner
- Sintra half-day
- Traditional dinner fado Show
- Alhambra Palace
- Personal insurance
- International airfares
- Some meals (as indicated in the itinerary)
- Earn US$ 122+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
What is the best time to go to Portugal?
There is no bad time to visit Portugal, but April to October are considered the best. For a seasonal overview, check out our article on the best time to visit Portugal.
What are the best places to travel to in Portugal?
The best places to visit in Portugal are going to depend on your preference. If you are into medieval cities, head to Obidos. The town is also popular for its chocolate festival. If you are looking for a relaxed surf town vibe, then Ericeira or Peniche is what you are looking for. For a foodie adventure, Porto will satiate all your culinary desires.
How many days should you spend in Portugal?
We recommend spending at least 10 days in Portugal to experience the country’s culture and see its top attractions. Find out more about how long to spend in Portugal with our guide.
- What is the best way to travel in Portugal?