- duration 6 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- Cruising in the spectacular Douro Valley
- Traditional folk evening on board
- EXCURSIONS INCLUDED to some of the most beautiful Portuguese cities:
- Porto, the pearl of Portugal
Cruise in the heart of Portugal and the Douro Valley. You'll have the chance to explore Lamego and Vila Real, cities rich in heritage and tradition, or Guimarães considered the beating heart of Portugal. You will also be amazed by the beauty and the striking history of the gardens of the Casa de Mateus, the tram museum in Porto or the wine cellars along Vila Nova de Gaia.
Day 1 : PORTO
Day 2 : PORTO - REGUA
Day 3 : REGUA - PINHAO - PORTO ANTIGO
Day 4 : PORTO ANTIGO - PORTO
Day 5 : PORTO - Guimarães - PORTO
Day 6 : PORTO
- Occupancy cabin with shower in bathroom
- Your cruise with all meals from dinner the first evening to breakfast on the final day
- Gala dinner
- Onboard drinks included (except for drinks from our special lists)
- Excursions included in the package selected
- Assistance from our onboard multi
- Lingual host/hostess
- Welcome cocktail
- Onboard entertainment
- Traditional folk entertainment
- Travel assistance and repatriation insurance
- All port fees.
- Drinks from our special lists, or drinks ordered during excursions or transfers
- Cancellation and baggage insurance
- Transfers/travel to and from departure/arrival points
- Personal expenses.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 33+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Porto and the Douro Valley (port-to-port cruise) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 March 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Porto and the Douro Valley (port-to-port cruise) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Porto and the Douro Valley (port-to-port cruise) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Tour Packages
The Porto and the Douro Valley tour offers two separate excursion packages, DISCOVERY and CLASSIC, which are not included in the price and must be paid for separately. You have the option of purchasing either one of the packages once your booking has been confirmed.
Please note that you can also purchase these packages onboard, but at higher prices.