Porto And North
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- E-ticket/Mobile voucher
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 5
- age requirement 1-99 yrs
- max group size 20
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-28188
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Scenic boat cruise on Douro River
- Porto wine tasting and caves visit
- Lunch in Restaurante Café Santiago of “francesinha”, the most famous dish in Porto
- Horse riding at Serra da Cabreira
We pride ourselves on delivering superior tours, at a price that can't be beaten, offering a lifetime experience. As locals we know the best places to eat, the 'must-dos' in each town, where the nightlife is and where you can buy local treats. Whatever you're wanting to know or do, we've done it all— we are Portuguese. Tours made and guided by locals.
Please see the itinerary for more details.
Day 1: Porto
Day 2: Pinhao, Marante, Village of Agra
Day 3: Geres, Ponte de Lima
Day 4: Braga - Porto
Day 5: Piodao, Aveiro
Day 6: Porto and goodbye
- 5 breakfasts, 3 lunches and 2 dinners
- Lunches include Restaurante Café Santiago, traditional lunch at Restaurante Agra na Boca and traditional piri-piri chicken in Restaurante o Tourigalo
- Farwell dinner at Papagaio Restaurant
- Activities in itinerary including Porto walking tour, scenic boat cruise on Douro River, Porto wine tasting and caves visit,
- walking tour in Braga and horse riding at Serra da Cabreira
- Visits to the sites mentioned in itinerary
- Personal insurance
- Air fare
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
What is the best time to go to Portugal?
There is no bad time to visit Portugal, but April to October are considered the best. For a seasonal overview, check out our article on the best time to visit Portugal.
What are the best places to travel to in Portugal?
The best places to visit in Portugal are going to depend on your preference. If you are into medieval cities, head to Obidos. The town is also popular for its chocolate festival. If you are looking for a relaxed surf town vibe, then Ericeira or Peniche is what you are looking for. For a foodie adventure, Porto will satiate all your culinary desires.
How many days should you spend in Portugal?
We recommend spending at least 10 days in Portugal to experience the country’s culture and see its top attractions. Find out more about how long to spend in Portugal with our guide.
- What is the best way to travel in Portugal?