- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Art and architecture
- Shopping and markets
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Gather around an upturned rustic port barrel for exclusive tastings of delicious cheese, meats, breads and (of course) port in Porto.
- Discover Portugal’s first capital and the birthplace of the country’s first king on a guided day tour of Guimaraes.
- Feel the royal heritage and the studentled vibrancy in the Old Quarter lanes and squares of the university town, Coimbra.
- Get an insight into Fado: an atmospheric amalgamation of music and poetry, and a very popular art form in Portugal.
Carve your own path through Portugal and witness the iconic imagery that defines this western European haven. Full of grand cities, medieval villages and World Heritage sites, this is a charming country that has so much to offer: rich history, vibrant regional cultures, stunning landscapes and refined cuisine. With plenty of time to explore at your own pace, this seven-day adventure from north to south captures the authentic sides to picturesque Portugal.
Porto - Guimaraes - Braga
- Comfortable hotel (5 nights), Feature stay (1 night)
- 6 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners
- Minibus , Tram , Metro
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Porto guided food tasting tour
- Guided tour of Guimarães
- Coimbra - Fado Show
- Lisbon - Walking Tour with Local Guide
- Lisbon - Castle of Sao Jorge
- Sintra - Pena Palace & Gardens
- Any international flights to Porto and from Lisbon are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Images of Portugal tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 137 today.
- Earn US$ 91+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Images of Portugal tour. You can cancel the tour up to 23 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 22 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 August 2021, a deposit of 600 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 22 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Images of Portugal tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Images of Portugal tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Many of the wonderful cities and sites of this trip are explored on foot. Please ensure you bring sturdy walking shoes and comfortable clothes.
- Summer temperatures can be very high in this region (over 40°C), which can be uncomfortable. It’s important to use sun protection, wear layers to combat the heat, and drink plenty of water. Please carefully consider the time of the year you wish to travel and your suitability to that season.
- The places visited on this trip often have cobblestone streets. Wheeling luggage across these surfaces can be difficult. For this reason we recommend following the guidelines in the Packing section of the Essential Trip Information.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Finish point description