- duration 8 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hike in the Douro Valley
- Taste the famous port wine
- Enjoy some excellent views from Pinhão
- Lunch in the Douro Valley
The region carried to the four corners of the world for the success of the wines produced here, more specifically the remarkable Port Wine. This title was given unanimously, rewarding the oldest demarcated wine region in the world, bounded by “Marquês de Pombal” in 1756. Unique region due to its schist soil virtues and its privileged sun exposure with a distinguished local clime together with the hard work of Douro people.
If you only have one day to spend in the Douro Valley, enjoy its highlights. It includes a picturesque village walking tour, winery tour, and tastings.
Believe me, this tour is worthwhile don’t miss this opportunity I’m sure you won’t regret it!
- Transfer from your hotel to the Douro Valley and back to your Hotel (in Porto or Braga)
- Port wine tasting
- Travel insurance
- Telephone and personal expenses
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationMeeting point: Hotel in Braga or Porto. Meeting point: Your hotel in Braga or Porto 09h00 AM. +/ 1h30 by car from your hotel to the Douro Valley. The driver will stop the car in Pinhão, where is our Hike in the Douro Valley Vineyards. That is included a hat and a bottle of water. Level: Easy. We have one house in the middle of the trail. The house has a restroom and one living room. During the walk, you can enjoy the peace and quiet of the Douro as well as magnificent view of this world-famous UNESCO World Heritage Valley, whilst learning about the terroir of the Douro and its soil, landscape, climate, and its unique grape varieties. You will walk along the vineyards, olive, orange and fig trees. +/-01h00 p.m. Lunchtime. Pinhão Train Station: It is time to visit the most beautiful building in the region Pinhão Train Station: it is famous for its tiles. The last stop will be a wine estate and taste the famous Port wine (Standard three great wines). We will finish the tour at your hotel in Braga or Porto 06h00 PM. Duration: 1 day.