- City sightseeing
- Marine wildlife
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Portugal's main cities
- Go for an evening fado performance in Lisbon
- Discover the Douro Valley. Wine tasting included
- Explore Algarve during a boat tour
This itinerary that has the right balance between active days full of history, culture, gastronomic experiences, and some free time to relax by the sea and enjoy the amazing beaches Portugal has to offer. A great trip for all sorts of travelers, from couples to families!
For more details, please scroll down to the itinerary section.
Day 1: Welcome to Portugal
Day 2: Douro: The enchanted valley
Day 3: Porto continues
Day 4: Heading south
Day 5: Lisbon’s surroundings
Day 6: Continue to the Algarve
Day 7: Dolce far niente
Day 8: Exploring the coast
Day 9: Dolce far niente
Day 10: Faro departure
- Meals: 9 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide during tours. Tour guides in other languages available on request
- Airport transfers as per the itinerary on the first and the last days of the trip
- Train tickets from Porto to Lisbon. Train tickets from Lisbon to the Algarve
- Small-group tours and experiences as per the itinerary
- Fado experience in Lisbon
- Private GoCar tour of Porto
- Full-day tour of the Douro Valley
- A visit to the Graham's Wine Lodge, including wine tasting
- Kayaking in Lagos
- Dolphin watching boat tour
- International airfare
- Portugal visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Anything mentioned optional in the itinerary
- Meals, services and activities not mentioned in the "What's Included" section
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls and laundry
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.