- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Get the opportunity to spot humpback whales
- Go kayaking in the stunning Broughton Archipelago Marine Park
- Cruise past the beautiful landscapes and the abundant wildlife
Discover this beautiful region of the Broughton Archipelago islands on this authentic 4-day kayaking adventure. You'll explore the beautiful protected marine areas while you paddle with impressive humpback whales and other fascinating marine mammals. Marvel at breathtaking landscapes and spend your nights under the stars.
Day 1: Port McNeill - Swanson Island, Canada
Day 2: Swanson Island, Canada
Day 3: Swanson Island, Canada
Day 4: Swanson Island - Port McNeill, Canada
- 3N in Swanson Basecamp
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- 4 Lunch(es)
- 3 Dinner(s)
- Transport as per itinerary
- Transportation to and from the launch site
- Water taxi to and from basecamp
- Certified professional English-speaking guides and adventure consultants
- Kayaking, whale watching and hiking
- Support for kayaking activities
- All kayaking instruction
- All kayaking and camping equipment
- Orientation meeting one day before the tour starts
- Accommodation in Port McNeill
- Transportation to and from Port McNeill
- Travel insurance
- Other Meals/Drinks
- Personal expenses
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 49+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wild Canadian Kayak Adventure 4D/3N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wild Canadian Kayak Adventure 4D/3N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wild Canadian Kayak Adventure 4D/3N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
NOTE: It’s important that you arrive one day prior to your camp trip so you can attend the orientation.We highly recommend you book your accommodation at the Haida Way Motor Inn before and after your trip (this is where the orientation meeting and farewell dinner are held and is not included in the tour costs.) Please book this with the inn directly, on your own
What to Bring:
- One or two kayak outfits
Remember to pack light - you only have 30 litres of space in the dry bags. Extra luggage can be stored at a secure locker in the accommodation for you to leave during the trip.
Note on Itinerary: We will do our best to adhere to the schedule listed above; visiting our base camps on each island. However, the itinerary may change due to reasons outside our control such as wind, waves or inclement weather. Please Note: Although there is a good possibility we'll see Whales throughout the week, the frequency and proximity of these sightings will ultimately be determined by the Whales' and their travel patterns. Rest assured, our guides know the best places to see these magnificent creatures as they roam their natural habitat.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols