- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Tsitsikamma Storms River and forests
- Heads in Knysna
- Oudtshoorn Cango Caves
Explore the best of South Africa’s Garden Route. Travelling from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town you'll discover picturesque lagoons,enjoy fantastic wine, explore intriguing caves and spot the Big Five on an exciting safari!
Day: 1 Port Elizabeth
Day: 2 Port Elizabeth
Day: 3-4 Tsitsikamma National Park
Day: 5 Oudtshoorn
Day: 6-7 Stellenbosch
Day: 8 Cape Town
- 7 nights mid range lodges & chalets
- 7 breakfasts
- Transportation in a fully equipped Toyota Quantums or other appropriate vehicles
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 8
- Addo Elephant Park - Explore the park on an exciting game drive (option to book additional game drives in open 4x4 vehicles)
- Oudtshoorn - Explore the Precambrian limestone Cango Caves
- Stellenbosch - Try some delicious local wine on a wine tasting and cellar tour
- Cape Town - Enjoy a Cape Point Tour
- Port Elizabeth - Explore Route 67 on a walking tour, a series of art works celebrating Nelson Mandela's 67 years of public service
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- International flights and visas
- Bookmundi is partner with On The Go Tours. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 77 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 51 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 19 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Wonders of the Garden Route - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of the Garden Route - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.