- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Addo Elephant National Park
- Tsitsikamma Storms River and forests
- Heads in Knysna
- Oudtshoorn Cango Caves
Discover the highlights of the southern coast of South Africa, known as the Garden Route, on this 8 day tour from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town. Visit Knysna Heads and Cango Caves, go wild on safari in Addo, hike in Tsitsikamma, enjoy wine tasting in Stellenbosch, explore rugged Cape Point and more.
Day: 1 Port Elizabeth
Day: 2 Port Elizabeth
Day: 3-4 Tsitsikamma National Park
Day: 5 Oudtshoorn
Day: 6-7 Stellenbosch
Day: 8 Cape Town
- 7 nights mid range lodges & chalets
- 7 breakfasts
- Transportation in a fully equipped Toyota Quantums or other appropriate vehicles
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 8
- Addo Elephant Park - Explore the park on an exciting game drive (option to book additional game drives in open 4x4 vehicles)
- Oudtshoorn - Explore the Precambrian limestone Cango Caves
- Stellenbosch - Try some delicious local wine on a wine tasting and cellar tour
- Cape Town - Enjoy a Cape Point Tour
- Port Elizabeth - Explore Route 67 on a walking tour, a series of art works celebrating Nelson Mandela's 67 years of public service
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- International flights and visas
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 77 today.
- Save US$ 51+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders of the Garden Route - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Wonders of the Garden Route - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of the Garden Route - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.