- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- age_requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cape Town explore the tip of the African continent on a Cape Point tour, visiting Hout Bay, Chapman's Peak and the penguin colony at Boulder's Beach
- Addo Elephant Park enjoy a game drive in search of elephants, lions, buffalo, leopards and more, and opt to book extra game drives if you wish
- Port Elizabeth discover Route 67 on a walking tour to see the public artwork displays celebrating Nelson Mandela
- Tsitsikamma National Park spend two nights in the stunning Tsitsikamma Forest, hiking along the coast and admiring the shoreline
SMALL GROUP ACCOMMODATED SAFARI :Discover the highlights of the southern coast of South Africa, known as the Garden Route, on this 8 day tour from Port Elizabeth to Cape Town. Visit Knysna Heads and Cango Caves, go wild on safari in Addo, hike in Tsitsikamma, enjoy wine tasting in Stellenbosch, explore rugged Cape Point and more.
Day: 1 Port Elizabeth
Day: 2 Port Elizabeth
Day: 3-4 Tsitsikamma National Park
Day: 5 Oudtshoorn
Day: 6-7 Stellenbosch
Day: 8 Cape Town
- 7 nights mid range lodges and chalets
- 7 breakfasts
- Transportation in a suitable touring vehicle according to group size (Toyota Quantum, Mercedes Benz Sprinter, Vito or other appropriate vehicle)
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on days 1 and 8
- Addo Elephant Park - Explore the park on an exciting game drive (option to book additional game drives in open 4x4 vehicles)
- Oudtshoorn - Explore the Precambrian limestone Cango Caves
- Stellenbosch - Try some delicious local wine on a wine tasting and cellar tour
- Cape Town - Enjoy a Cape Point Tour
- Port Elizabeth - Explore Route 67 on a walking tour, a series of art works celebrating Nelson Mandela's 67 years of public service
- Tipping - an entirely personal gesture
- Optional activities
- International flights and visas
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 77 today.
- Earn US$ 51+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wonders of the Garden Route - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wonders of the Garden Route - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wonders of the Garden Route - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.