Garden Route Unmissable, Private Tour
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Art and architecture
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 12-99 yrs
- max group size 15
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-32873
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English, German
Explore South Africa’s southern coast over this seven-day exploration of a lifetime. Stay in impeccable, award-winning lodges and hotels, making for a truly special and luxurious stay. View endangered wildlife in incredible nature reserves, enjoy delicious meals, savour tasty wines and see the best of Cape Town. This trip really is a taste of the good life.
AddoElephant Park:This Big Five game reserve is famous for its elephant population, however, the park has reintroduced a number of species with populations on the rise, resulting in good chances to spot exotic wildlife
GrootbosNature Reserve:An incredible nature reserve located on the coast of the Indian Ocean, try to spot the incredible sea life in the neighboring waters, such as whales and dolphins
Cape Town:Thisextraordinarycity is juxtaposed between sea and mountains and offers a vibrant culinaryoffering, great nightlife and a lively cultural scene
Day 1: Arrival Port Elizabeth – Addo Elephant Park (70km – 1 Hrs)
Day 2: Addo Elephant Park
Day 3: Addo Elephant Park – Grootbos Nature Reserve (1.5 Hrs By Flight, Not Included; 150 Km – 2 Hrs Road Transfer)
Day 4: Grootbos Private Nature Reserve
Day 5: Grootbos Private Nature Reserve – Cape Town (150km – 2 Hrs)
Day 6: Cape Town: Cape Peninsula (130 Km – 1.5 Hrs)
Day 7: Departure Cape Town
- Deluxe Hotel Category = River Bend Lodge or similar 5*
- Deluxe Hotel Category = Grootbos Private Nature Reserve or similar 5*
- Deluxe Hotel Category = The Marly or similar or similar 5*
- 4 nights on an all-inclusive basis
- 2 nights at Thonga Beach Lodge (or similar) on a full-board basis
- 6 Breakfast (day 2-7)
- 4 lunches (day 1-4)
- 5 dinners (1, 2, 3, 4, 6)
- Operated with English or German-speaking driver guide on private basis
- Arrival transfer from Port Elizabeth International Airport to Addo Elephant Park
- Departure transfer from Hotel in Cape Town to Port Elizabeth International Airport
- Open safari vehicle for game drives
- Local guides during safari and lodge activities on day 1, 2, 3, 4
- All visits as indicated: two game drives and a kiddie mini ranger experience at River Bend Lodge on day 2; lodge activities on day 2 (as stated in itinerary), privately guided half-day Cape Town city tour with Table Mountain cable car (weather-permitting) on day 5, privately guided full-day Cape Peninsula with wine-tasting on day 6
- Wi-Fi at The Marly
- Added tax and Tomsa levy
- Expenses of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Beverages during included meals during bed-and-breakfast basis
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Optional tours
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Garden Route Unmissable, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 12 July 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 12 July 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Garden Route Unmissable, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Garden Route Unmissable, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
What is the best way to travel to South Africa?
South Africa is a long journey and most people travel to the southern tip of Africa by plane. It is also quite a large country and most people prefer to fly low-cost local airplanes between larger cities and rent a car to travel between different points of interest. The most stress-free way to travel in South Africa is to join a tour group or pre-planned tour that takes care of all the travel arrangements for you.
How many days are enough for South Africa?
We suggest you spend at least 10 days in South Africa but if you can spare 14 or even 21 days, you will find more than enough to keep you busy. For more information, check out our guide on how many days to spend in South Africa.
- Is vacationing in South Africa safe?
How much does it cost to tour South Africa?
There are several tour packages to suit your budget for a holiday in South Africa. A basic safari tour can be as little as USD 800 while a luxury honeymoon holiday could go all the way up to USD 5000. Most tours range between USD 2000 and USD 3000 for tours that cover a few of South Africa’s main attractions.
What is the best month to go to South Africa?
September is widely considered the best time to visit South Africa. Springtime is blissful down south with near-perfect weather all around the country.