- Wildlife safaris and game drives
- Art and architecture
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 2
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Explore South Africa’s southern coast over this seven-day exploration of a lifetime. Stay in impeccable, award-winning lodges and hotels, making for a truly special and luxurious stay. View endangered wildlife in incredible nature reserves, enjoy delicious meals, savour tasty wines and see the best of Cape Town. This trip really is a taste of the good life.
Addo Elephant Park: This Big Five game reserve is famous for its elephant population, however, the park has reintroduced a number of species with populations on the rise, resulting in good chances to spot exotic wildlife
Grootbos Nature Reserve: An incredible nature reserve located on the coast of the Indian Ocean, try to spot the incredible sea life in the neighboring waters, such as whales and dolphins
Cape Town: This extraordinary city is juxtaposed between sea and mountains and offers a vibrant culinary offering, great nightlife and a lively cultural scene
Day 1: Arrival Port Elizabeth – Addo Elephant Park (70km – 1 Hrs)
Day 2: Addo Elephant Park
Day 3: Addo Elephant Park – Grootbos Nature Reserve (1.5 Hrs By Flight, Not Included; 150 Km – 2 Hrs Road Transfer)
Day 4: Grootbos Private Nature Reserve
Day 5: Grootbos Private Nature Reserve – Cape Town (150km – 2 Hrs)
Day 6: Cape Town: Cape Peninsula (130 Km – 1.5 Hrs)
Day 7: Departure Cape Town
- 4 nights on an all-inclusive basis
- 2 nights at Thonga Beach Lodge (or similar) on a full-board basis
- 6 Breakfast (day 2-7)
- 4 lunches (day 1-4)
- 5 dinners (1, 2, 3, 4, 6)
- Arrival transfer from Port Elizabeth International Airport to Addo Elephant Park
- Departure transfer from Hotel in Cape Town to Port Elizabeth International Airport
- Open safari vehicle for game drives
- Operated with English or German-speaking driver guide on private basis
- Local guides during safari and lodge activities on day 1, 2, 3, 4
- All visits as indicated: two game drives and a kiddie mini ranger experience at River Bend Lodge on day 2; lodge activities on day 2 (as stated in itinerary), privately guided half-day Cape Town city tour with Table Mountain cable car (weather-permitting) on day 5, privately guided full-day Cape Peninsula with wine-tasting on day 6
- Wi-Fi at The Marly
- Added tax and Tomsa levy
- Expenses of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
- Beverages during included meals during bed-and-breakfast basis
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Optional tours
- International or domestic flight tickets and airport taxes or visa fees
- ****(Fright form Port Elizabeth to Cape Town on day 3 not included)
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 350+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Garden Route Unmissable, Private Tour tour. You can cancel the tour up to 35 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 34 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 November 2021, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 34 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Garden Route Unmissable, Private Tour tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Garden Route Unmissable, Private Tour tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.