- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Birds of Eden
- Wilderness Lakes
- Cango Caves
Day 1: Port Elizabeth Knysna
Day 2: Knysna - Oudtshoorn
Day 3: Oudtshoorn - Cape Town
- Twin/ Double share accommodation with en-suite facilities
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners
- Services of driver/ guide
- All road tolls and vehicle taxes
- Travel insurance
- Airport taxes
- Optional activities
- Items of a personal nature
- Single Supplements apply - contact Acacia for rates
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 32 today.
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cape Garden Route Express - West Accommodated tour. You can cancel the tour up to 56 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 55 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 194 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 55 days before departure. For any departures within 25 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Cape Garden Route Express - West Accommodated tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cape Garden Route Express - West Accommodated tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.