- Best Sunrise and Mountain View Point of Nepal.
- Natural Hot Water Bath.
- Beautiful villages inhabited by Gurung and Magar Indigenous groups.
- Panoramic views of the Himalayan mountain range.
- Natural Hot Spring.
- Excellent mountain views, from atop Poon Hill.
- Stunning view of Pokhara and Mt. Fishtail along with Phewa Lake
- Trekking in Annapurna Conservation Area
- Astonishing Panorama view of Sunrise at Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Annapurna, and Mt. Ganesh
- Poon Hill View Point gives tremendous views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Ranges
- Various culturally rich and diverse villages along the way
- Beautiful rhododendron bloom during Spring
- Get spectacular views of many mountains including a sunrise view from Poon Hill at 3210m.
- Pass through many villages of different ethnic groups, cultures and traditions.
- Walk through beautiful Rhododendron forests.
- Suitable for families with young children
- Fantastic views of mountain ranges from the top of the hill
- Don't forget to wake up early for the Poon Hill sunrise. I won't forget it.
- Panoramic View from Poon Hill (3210 meters).
- Explore Gurung community and village in Ghandruk.
- Beautiful Dhaulagiri & Annapurna Range View.
- Sunrise from Poon Hill
- Himalayan views
- Ghandruk Village
- Adventurous short tea house trek in the beautiful Annapurna region.
- Amazing view of the mighty Himalayas from Poon Hill.
- Stunning sunrise view and colorful rhododendron forests.
- The terraced farmland above Pokhara.
- Visiting the sanctuary of Annapurna with panoramic views of 10 peaks over 6000m.
- Views of Dhaulagiri, Annapurna ranges and Kaligandaki from Poonhill.
From US$ 475 7 days View Tour
- Organized for the 1st time in Nepal - 12 days joint treks of Langtang Valley & Poon Hill
- Breathtaking views of Ganesh Himal, Langtang Himal and the Annapurna range
- Astonishing panoramic view of sunrise at Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Annapurna, and Mt. Ganesh
From US$ 855 12 days View Tour
From US$ 420 5 days View Tour
- Nepal Most Famous trek destination.
- Fantastic panoramic voew of Mt.
- Short and moderate trek for all level people..
- The amazing wilderness.
- Dense rhododendron forests and deep valleys below the Annapurna.
- Sightseeing at the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu City.
- Visit the natural wonder & lake-side town, Pokhara.
- Enjoy breathtaking sunrise view over the Himalayas from Poon Hill.
- Drive through terraced fields, rural settlements, and amazing views to beautiful ‘Lake Cit
- Poon Hill ( 3210m) enchants with the stunning sunrise view.
- Eye-catching peaks like Dhaulagiri, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhare, Nilgiri, Annapurna I, and m
- Visit pleasant Ghandrung Gurung village.
- Fanstacic Sunrise view from Poonhill (3210m).
- It is easy and short trek area.
From US$ 545 6 days View Tour
- Encounter with the traditional culture and lifestyles of the Gurungs.
- Views of Annapurna South, Annapurna , Dhaulagiri and Machapuchare.
- The sunrise view from Poonhill.
- Poonhill, One of the Famous Viewpoints in the World to see the Panoramic View of Mountains.
- Villages of the Gurung and the Magar People..
- Beautiful Forests of oaks, pines.
- Short and fairly easy
- Enables you enjoy breathtaking views of some of the highest Himalayan peaks
- Ideal for families and less experienced trekkers
- 12-Day Package Tour in Nepal including visit to Chitwan, Poonhill, Pokhara and Kathmandu
- Doing the Poonhill trek and standing atop Poonhill with its 365 degree mountain views
- 1-Day rafting on the famous Trisuli River
This 12 days Mountains/Jungles/Rivers/Cultures package tour is for those travelers who can spend around 2 ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Kathmandu/Tribhuvan International Airport (ktm) Ring Rd Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
- Operator Outfitter Nepal Treks and Expedition
From US$ 799 12 days View Tour
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results