- Explore the caldeira of Sete Cidades, on a 4x4 and on the top of the volcano crater.
- The best way to discover the amazing natural beauties of S. Miguel Island.
- Visit the Mosteiros village and also Ferraria with hot water on the sea.
- Vista do rei Viewpoint for the Green and Blue lake.
On this tour we will explore the village of Sete Cidades which is justifiably famous for the beauty of its lakes and surrounding hills. At the mountain top two impressive lakes have formed in the volcanic caldera (basin) one with blue water and the other green (Lagoa Azul and Lagoa Verde) an incredible natural phenomenon and a sight not to be missed! Along the way the tour will also take in many other picturesque spots, including lakes (Lagoa das Empadadas, Lagoa de Santiago) and sights less well known but well worth a visit due to their natural beauty. After exploring the area of the Sete Cidades, we will visit the coastal village of Mosteiros, which boasts natural swimming pools, a fishing harbor and beach of striking, black basalt sand.These are just a selection of the places waiting to be discovered when you travel with us on this tour into the wild beauties of the island! Lunch is included in tour.
what’s includedwhat’s excluded
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel or other place in Ponta Delgada city center
- Experience and knowledgeable Guide
- Aditional food e beverage
- Entrances in museums, natural parks, other places that entrance is paid
Availability Available Daily
Duration 7,5 hours
Minimum Participants 2 people
guiding method Live guide/instructor
guide language English, Portuguese & Spanish
meeting/Start point Ponta Delgada , Portugal