- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sete Cidades Crater walk to Vista do Rei for stunning lake views
- Furnas Valley Thermal springs, natural ovens and bubbling mud pools
- Angra do Heroismo Lovely UNESCO World Heritage Site, a town with a colourful history
- Sao Jorge Walks through an unusual and varied landscape of cliffs, valleys and gorges
Discover the best of five Azores unspoilt islands; Sao Miguel, Terceira, Sao Jorge, Pico and Faial. This gentle walking holiday explores the beautiful and varied landscapes; crater lakes, extinct volcanoes, vineyards, thermal springs and craggy coastlines. Sete Cidades - Crater walk with stunning views of the twin blue and green lakes Whale watching - Opportunity to take a boat trip alongside whales and dolphins Faja dos Cubres - Follow a hydrangea lined path down to this unique lagoon
Day 1 : Join trip in Ponta Delgada, on the island of Sao Miguel
Day 2 : Walk around Sete Cidades, see the colourful crater lakes
Day 3 : Enjoy lakeside walk and lunch amongst volcanic scenery
Day 4 : Free day; optional boat trip to look for whales
Day 5 : Fly to Terceira Island, explore Angra do Heroismo town
Day 6 : Coastal walk to Biscoitos
Day 7 : Fly to Sao Jorge Island, free time to explore Velas town
Day 8 : Walk through Caldeira de Cima gorge down to the coast
Day 9 : Free day; choice of optional walks
Day 10 : Ferry to Pico Island, free time to explore local area
Day 11 : Coastal walk to Lajes, optional boat trip
Day 12 : Free morning for optional walks, take the ferry to Faial Island
Day 13 : Full day excursion of the island. Walks at the Caldeira and Capelinhos volcano
Day 14 : Trip ends in Horta, Faial Island
- 11 nights comfortable hotel
- 2 nights premium hotel
- 13 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
- Bus, Ferry, Flight, Public Bus, Taxi
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to Ponta delgada and from Horta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Azores Island Hopping tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 78+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Azores Island Hopping tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 224 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 18 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Azores Island Hopping tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Azores Island Hopping tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.