- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Discover the best of five Azores unspoilt islands; Sao Miguel, Terceira, Sao Jorge, Flores and Faial. This gentle walking holiday explores the beautiful and varied landscapes; crater lakes, extinct volcanoes, vineyards, thermal springs and craggy coastlines.
Sete Cidades - Crater walk with stunning views of the twin blue and green lakes
Whale watching - Opportunity to take a boat trip alongside whales and dolphins
Faja dos Cubres - Follow a hydrangea lined path down to this unique lagoon
Day 1 : Join trip in Ponta Delgada on the island of Sao Miguel
Day 2 : Walk around Sete Cidades, see the colourful crater lakes
Day 3 : Enjoy lakeside walk and lunch amongst volcanic scenery
Day 4 : Free day; optional boat trip to look for whales
Day 5 : Fly to Santa Cruz on Flores Island
Day 6 : Hike from Lajedo to Faja Grande
Day 7 : Fly to Terceira Island, explore Angra do Heroismo town
Day 8 : Walk to Baias de Agualva; disocver Biscoitos lava pools
Day 9 : Fly to Sao Jorge Island, free time to explore Velas town
Day 10 : Walk through Caldeira de Cima gorge down to Faja dos Cubres
Day 11 : Free day; choice of optional walks
Day 12 : Take the ferry to Faial Island
Day 13 : Full day excursion of the island. Walks at the Caldeira and Capelinhos volcano
Day 14 : Trip ends in Horta, Faial Island
- 2 nights comfortable hotel
- 1 night simple camping
- 1 night simple village house
- 13 Breakfast, 1 Lunch
- Bus, Ferry, Flight, Public Bus, Taxi
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew
- Any international flights to Ponta delgada and from Horta are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Azores Island Hopping tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 124 today.
- Earn US$ 82+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Azores Island Hopping tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 236 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 26 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Azores Island Hopping tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Azores Island Hopping tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.