- Learn to make Polish dishes such as placki and pierogis
- Visit a popular Saturday market to shop for ingredients
- Try out your Polish language skills and haggle with the market sellers
- Explore the local gastronomical cuisine of Krakow
- Walk through the streets listening to live music and tasting some polish beers
- Taste the best pierogies (East European style dumplings) and best soup in town
- Visit a mix of Krakow’s different markets and squares, and learn how these gathering spots have shaped the city’s history.
- Listen to stories of Krakow’s past, as told through the flavours of the city’s different districts.
- Browse through fresh produce and locally made products in the city’s oldest market.
- Visit an authentic Polish Christmas market full of holiday decorations and gifts.
- Try some aromatic mulled wine served the traditional way, straight from a wooden barrel.
- Admire Krakow’s famous handmade cribs and learn the centuries-old tradition of how they’re built.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results