Poland Culture, History and Heritage Tours 2017/2018
6 Culture, History and Heritage Tours with 24 Reviews
- Learn to make Polish dishes such as placki and pierogis
- Visit a popular Saturday market to shop for ingredients
- Try out your Polish language skills and haggle with the market sellers
- Explore the local gastronomical cuisine of Krakow
- Walk through the streets listening to live music and tasting some polish beers
- Taste the best pierogies (East European style dumplings) and best soup in town
- Conoce Cracovia a través de los sabores de la cocina local.
- Aprende de que se rellena los pierogi y por qué es el plato nacional.
- Descubre el fenómeno local de las sopas y la importancia de ‘oscypek’ (queso ahumado).
Siente el sabor de la verdadera Cracovia! Prueba la deliciosa comida tradicional y aprende ... Read More
- Starts Krakow
- Operator Urban Adventures
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 86 3to3.5horas hours View Tour
- Explore the bohemian neighbourhood of Praga, an artsy district that’s been reborn after years of negligence.
- See how post-industrial buildings are now being used by artists and performers.
- Sample traditional Warsaw delicacies like tatar and pyzy and flaki — once popular treats at the buzzing bazaars.
- Visit a mix of Krakow’s different markets and squares, and learn how these gathering spots have shaped the city’s history.
- Listen to stories of Krakow’s past, as told through the flavours of the city’s different districts.
- Browse through fresh produce and locally made products in the city’s oldest market.
- Visit small art galleries to admire the diversity of handmade products and originality of Polish design.
- Drink coffee with an urban artisan specialising in amber jewellery and learn how to recognise real amber from fakes.
- Shop for unique clothes and shoes, all made in Krakow by local designers.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results