- Zip lining
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 13+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy one of the world's longest and steepest zip lines
- Experience the thrill of moving at over 100 km/hr (depends on weather & wind)
- Fly 1,800 m downhill while secured to a cable
With the total length of 1800 meters, a vertical drop of 600 meters and an initial incline of 56 degrees, this is among the tallest, longest and steepest zip lines in the world.
Please reach our office in Lakeside 15 minutes prior to the starting time. From there, we will drive you to the launch site where our instructors will provide you with a safety briefing before you whiz down the line with the top speed of 85 miles an hour.
Feel the adrenaline rush as you race downhill with the mighty Annapurna range in the distance. GoPro® cameras will be provided to travelers who wishes to capture videos of their experience. However, additional charges apply for those who want to purchase the videos and the associated footage.
- Pickup & drop-off from and to our Lakeside office (please reach the pickup location at least 15 minutes prior to the boarding time)
- Zipflyer safety briefing provided by experienced instructors
- Zipflyer ride
- Activity certificate
- All taxes and fees are included
- Food and drinks are not included
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThe minimum age to take part in this experience with guardian is 13. Those without guardian must be 15 years old. All minors (18 years and under) require the signature of a parent/guardian. The minimum weight required is 34 kg. The upper weight limit is 125 kg. Participants need to wear close toed footwear. Dual ziplines for side by side zipping available.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.