- Bungee and swing jumping
- Zip lining
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 13+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a combo experience of zip lining & bungee jumping in Pokhara
- Whiz down one of the world's longest and steepest zip lines
- Take a leap of faith down our 70metre bungee tower
Head for our zip line launch site in Sarangkot on arrival at our office in Barahi Chowk, Lakeside. Our instructors will provide you with a safety briefing before you whiz down the line with the top speed of 85 miles an hour.
With the total length of 1800 meters, a vertical drop of 600 meters and an initial incline of 56 degrees, this is among the tallest, longest and steepest zip lines in the world.
Next on the itinerary is bungee jumping. Take a leap of faith and go full throttle down our 70-metre tower cantilevered over a river adjacent to a 50 m cliff in Hemja, located 20 minutes away from Lakeside in Pokhara. Feel the blitz of pure fear and adrenaline during the free fall that lasts five seconds.
This combo experience comes to an end after we have driven you back to our office in Lakeside.
- The pickup and drop-off point is our office in Lakeside, Pokhara. Please make sure to reach the pickup point at least 15 minutes prior to the boarding time
- All taxes and fees are included
- Zipflyer safety briefing & ride
- Safety briefing before the bungee jump and one bungee jump
- ”I Did it” certificate included
- Food and drinks are not included
- Pickup from and drop-off to your hotel
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease make sure to reach our Lakeside office 15 minutes prior your scheduled departure.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?