- Zip lining
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 13+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Whiz down one of the world's most extreme zip lines
- Enjoy scenic views of the Annapurna range
- See sunrise from Sarangkot
- Gourmet champagne breakfast included
Drive to Sarangkot, the hilltop near the city with a great view, and take in the amazing views of the Pokhara Valley along with the Annapurna range from there. Next comes a champagne breakfast before its time to head for the zip line launch side. Our instructors will provide you with necessary instructions and tether you to the cable.
Feel the rush of wind and adrenaline as you fly down towards our landing zone almost two kilometres away. We will drive you back to our office in Lakeside afterward.
- Pickup/drop-off provided from our Lakeside office. Please make sure that you reach our office by 4:30 am
- Coffee, tea or juice. A full American breakfast (both veg & non-veg options available). If you have any specific dietary requirements please let us know in advance
- One glass of champagne per person. Additional champagne by the bottle or glass can be purchased online or on site
- Safety briefing provided by experienced instructors prior to Zipflyer experience
- One zipflyer experience
- All taxes and fees are included
- Activity certificate
- A HighGround Adventures t-shirt
- Food and drinks other than those mentioned in the "What's Included" section
- Additional fees apply for photography & videography
- Pickup from and drop-off to your hotel
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical Information4:30 am: Please make sure that you reach our Lakeside office by 4:30 am. 4:45 am: Leave the Lakeside office for Sarangkot. 5:00 am to 6: am: Enjoy the sunrise view from Sarangkot. Champagne breakfast served at 6:00 am 6:30 am to 8:00 am: The Zipflyer experience 8:15 am to 8:30 am: Head back to our Lakeside office
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.