- City sightseeing
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the spectacular World Peace Pagoda
- See the wellknown Davis Falls
- Explore the Gupteshor Cave and a Tibetan refugee camp
After breakfast, we will head first to Davis Falls, followed by the wonderful Gupteshor Cave. Afterwards, we'll drive to the Tibetan refugee camp where we can see the handmade jewellery, trinkets, carvings and carpet made by the refugees. After exploring the camp, we'll drive to the World Peace Pagoda. Spend some time here enjoying the majestic mountain ranges and snapping photos. Afterwards, we will return back to the city.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport to all locations in a private vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Mineral water
- Government taxes and service charges
- All entrance fees
- Beverages other than water
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.