- Sightseeing tour
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Witness a mesmerizing sunrise view from the Sarangkot Hill
- View the gorgeous Devis Falls
- Explore the Gupteshor Cave
- Visit a Tibetan Refugee Camp and the International Mountain Museum
The tour starts early in the morning with a pick up from your hotel to go to Sarangkot Hill to witness the spectacular sunrise view over the Himalayas. Afterwards, we’ll drive back to the hotel for your breakfast. After breakfast, the city sightseeing tour starts, starting with the beautiful Devis Falls followed by Gupteshor Cave. Next, we’ll drive to the Tibetan Refugee Camp and take some time there to explore. Later, drive to the World Peace Pagoda and witness the majestic mountain views, including Annapurna and Machhapuchhre. Then we’ll drive back and stop for a visit to the International Mountain Museum. The shape of the museum roof itself resembles a mountain skyline. Take your time here to learn about the history of the mountains and mountaineering. Afterwards, we’ll drive to the Hindu Temple Bindabasini and finally head towards the suspension bridge, our final stop before we drop you back at your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional tour guide
- Mineral water during the tour
- Government taxes & service charges
- Any kind of alcoholic drinks, cold drinks etc.
- Tips & Gratuities
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.