- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Whether you’re trekking or just travelling, Nepal can be overwhelming. Take a few days to unwind with yoga, a spa treatment, walking tours and great food on this independent adventure.
- Watch a stunning sunrise over the Annapurna Himalaya from Sarangkot, watching the skies change colour as light streams over the mountainous horizon.
- Glide across the tranquil Phewa Tal – the secondlargest lake in Nepal – in a wooden paddle boat, and enjoy a delicious lakeside meal with a traditional folk dance performance.
Relax and rejuvenate in lakeside Pokhara on a three-day tranquil stay with all the comforts you’ll need. Explore the Old City on a guided walking tour, admiring the classic architecture and watching Nepalese life pass you by, and enjoy panoramic views of the glorious Himalaya from the Shanti Stupa (Peace Pagoda). Pamper yourself with an included spa treatment with locally sourced herbs and oils at your resort’s onsite spa, and watch the sun peek from the peaks at sunrise in panoramic Sarangkot. This independent tour offers the perfect mix of sightseeing, delicious meals and indulgence – the ideal way to unwind at the end of a trek or a longer adventure through Nepal.
- Resort (2 nights)
- 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Private vehicle
- Any international flights to/from Pokhara are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Pokhara Escape tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 25+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Pokhara Escape tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 21 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Pokhara Escape tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pokhara Escape tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.