- duration 3 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- Whether you’re trekking or just travelling, Nepal can be overwhelming. Take a few days to unwind with yoga, a spa treatment, walking tours and great food on this independent adventure.
- Watch a stunning sunrise over the Annapurna Himalaya from Sarangkot, watching the skies change colour as light streams over the mountainous horizon.
- Glide across the tranquil Phewa Tal – the secondlargest lake in Nepal – in a wooden paddle boat, and enjoy a delicious lakeside meal with a traditional folk dance performance.
Relax and rejuvenate in lakeside Pokhara on a three-day tranquil stay with all the comforts you’ll need. Explore the Old City on a guided walking tour, admiring the classic architecture and watching Nepalese life pass you by, and enjoy panoramic views of the glorious Himalaya from the Shanti Stupa (Peace Pagoda). Pamper yourself with an included spa treatment with locally sourced herbs and oils at your resort’s onsite spa, and watch the sun peek from the peaks at sunrise in panoramic Sarangkot. This independent tour offers the perfect mix of sightseeing, delicious meals and indulgence – the ideal way to unwind at the end of a trek or a longer adventure through Nepal.
My tour guide, Kelly, was super knowledgeable, funny, and a pleasure to be around!
The group of people from different countries, regions, and ages made it the best tour I have been on.
Below are a few highlights:
1. BBQ in the Grampians
2. Bay of Martyrs
3. Seeing koalas and kangaroos in their natural habitat
4. The scenery along the Great Ocean Road
5. A boomerang lesson
6. The entire trip was lovely.”
- Resort (2 nights)
- 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Private vehicle
- Any international flights to/from Pokhara are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Pokhara Escape tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Intrepid Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 24 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 57 days before departure. For any departures within 13 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Pokhara Escape tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pokhara Escape tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.