- Bungee and swing jumping
- Zip lining
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 13+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- All three activities can be done on the same day or different days as per your convenience
- Glide over Pokhara with an experienced tandem pilot
- Enjoy a five second free fall during your bungee jump
- Hurtle down the zip line with the top speed of 120km/h
Reach our office 15 minutes before the start time. The zip line is located 20 minutes away from our office in Lakeside, Pokhara. Considered one of the longest and steepest in the world, it has an initial incline of 56 degrees, a total length of 1850 meters and a vertical drop of more than 600 meters.
Next, its time to go full throttle with our 70m tower bungee, cantilevered over a river adjacent to a 50m cliff in Hemja. Feel the blitz of pure fear and adrenaline during the free fall that lasts five seconds.
Not tired yet? There is still one activity left. Soar in the sky like a bird and take in the stunning views of Annapurna range during a tandem paragliding session. Pokhara is one of the top five commercial tandem paragliding locations in the world and it has all the right ingredients: stable thermals, convenient take-off and landing zones, the safety of a large lake and incredible mountain views.
We will drive you back to our office in Lakeside after the activities are over.
- Pickup and drop-off from and to our office in Lakeside
- One bungee jump
- One zipflyer experience
- 30 minutes of paragliding
- Photos and videos of paragliding included in the tour price
- Meals not provided
- Pickup from and drop-off to your hotel in Pokhara
- Photos and videos of activities other than paragliding
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.