- Bungee and swing jumping
- Hot air balloon rides
- Zip lining
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 13+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take your adrenaline rush to the next level with our ultimate combo
- All four activities can be done on the same day or different days as per your convenience
- Soar into the sky above Pokhara during paragliding and hot air balloon ride
- Hurtle down one of the world's steepest zip lines & dive down our tower bungee
Upon booking this experience, please make sure that you arrive at our office in Lakeside 15 minutes prior to the start time. Our tower bungee is located around 20 minutes away from our office and is cantilevered over a river adjacent to a 50 m cliff in Hemja. It offers five seconds of fee fall. The zip line launch site is in Sarangkot. It has a total length of 1850 meters and a vertical drop of more than 600 meters.
The tandem paragliding involves you spending 30 minutes in the sky above Pokhara with an experienced instructor. Pokhara is widely regarded as among the best paragliding locations in the world with all the right ingredients: stable thermals, convenient take-off and landing zones, the safety offered by a large lake and incredible mountain views.
But that is not all. Also included in this package is a one-hour hot air balloon ride. Fly 700 metres above the Pokhara city and Fewa Lake while enjoying spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. In case the day is clear, you will see magical views of the Annapurna range as well as Fishtail (Machhapuchhare), Dhaulagiri and Lamjung Himal. The balloon lands on the bank of the Mardi River. We will drive you back to our office in Lakeside after that.
The best months for a hot air balloon flight in Pokhara are September, October, November, December, January, February, March & April. If you have any queries, feel free to click on the "Ask A Question" button below and reach out to us.
- Transfer to and from our office in Lakeside, Pokhara
- One-hour hot air balloon ride
- One zipflyer ride
- One bungee jump
- 30 minutes of paragliding
- Photos and videos of paragliding is included
- Pickup from and drop-off to your hotel in Pokhara
- Images and videos of zip lining
- Earn US$ 12+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.