- Zip lining
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 13+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the most exhilarating activities in Pokhara
- Save over 15 percent by booking this combo
- Soar over the sky in Pokhara during 30 minutes of paragliding
- Whiz down one of the world's steepest zip lines
Pokhara and its surrounding areas are listed as one of the top tandem paragliding destinations in the world with all the right ingredients: stable thermals, convenient take-off and landing zones, the safety offered by a large lake and incredible mountain views. You will spend 30 minutes soaring in the sky above the Pokhara Valley and enjoying beautiful views of the Annapurna range.
For your next activity, zip lining, we will take you to Sarangkot where you will get the chance to whiz down the nearly two-kilometre-long cable inclined at 56 degrees, which makes it one of the steepest zip lines in the world. We will drive you back to our office in Lakeside after the experience is over.
- Pickup from & drop-off to our office in Lakeside
- One zipflyer ride (zip lining)
- 30 minutes of paragliding
- Paragliding photos and videos are included in the tour price
- Meals not provided
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.