- Bungee and swing jumping
- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 13+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go paragliding in one of the top commercial tandem paragliding locations in the world
- Enjoy aerial views of Lake Fewa and Himalayas during a 30 minute flight
- Take a plunge down Nepal’s first and only tower bungee
Arrive at our office in Lakeside 15 minutes before the tour start time. Spend 30 minutes flying over Pokhara and its surrounding areas, listed as one of the top tandem paragliding locations in the world with all the right ingredients: stable thermals, convenient take-off and landing zones, the safety offered by a large lake and incredible mountain views.
Next comes bungee jumping. Take a dive down Nepal’s first and only tower bungee, located 20 minutes away from Lakeside.
We will drive you back to our Lakeside office after the activities are over.
- Transfers to and from our Lakeside office. Please make sure to reach our office 15 minutes before the activity start time
- One bungee jump
- 30 minutes' paragliding
- Photos and videos of paragliding are included in the price
- Meals are not provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationBoth activities can be done on the same day or on different days as per your convenience.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?