- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 7+ years old
- max group size 16
- Community based trek in Ecofriendly environment.
- The best view point for Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himalayan ranges.
- Short and easy trail.
- The best sunrise and sunset view from Mohare Danda.
Epic Adventures will provide you with an experience of epic proportions, giving you the opportunity to immerse yourself in an authentic cultural exchange with the natives, as you become totally absorbed by their customs and heritage.
Mohare Danda Trek is an alternative trek to Poonhill Trek, another popular trekking route in Nepal
Day 1: Drive to Beni Bazar and trek to Bans Kharka (1525 metres)
Day 2: Trek to Naangi (2230 metres)
Day 3: Trek to Mohare Danda (3300 metres)
Day 4: Trek to Ghorepani and downhill to Ulleri
- 4 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- All meals during the trekking (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner with tea/coffee three times a day in a cup)
- Lodge ( Community eco-lodge) accommodation during the trekking
- One highly educated, experienced, first aid trained, fluent English speaking guide
- Entire overland transportation
- Annapurna conservation area project (ACAP) and Trekking information management system(TIMS) card.
- Government tax and service charge.
- Required numbers of porters (one porter for two clients)
- Guide/ Porter’s food, accommodation, salary, insurance, transportation, and equipment.
- Personal Expenses and alcoholic drinks
- Visa fees
- International airfare
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?