- Hot air balloon rides
- Zip lining
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 13+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the magical beauty of Pokhara and the Himalayas from the air
- See stunning views of the Annapurna range and dense forests surrounding Pokhara valley
- Experience one of the world's tallest, longest and steepest ziplines
We will drive you to our zipline launch site after you have arrived at our office in Lakeside 15 minutes before the tour start time. Whiz down the cable with the maximum speed of over 85 miles an hour. This zipline is among the tallest, longest and steepest of its kind in the world.
Next, you will fly 700 metres above the Pokhara city and Fewa Lake while enjoying spectacular views of the surrounding mountains. In case the day is clear, you will see magical views of the Annapurna range as well as Fishtail (Machhapuchhare), Dhaulagiri and Lamjung Himal. The balloon lands on the bank of the Mardi River. We will drive you back to our office in Lakeside after that.
- Pick up from and drop off to our Lakeside office (please be there at least 15 minutes prior to the start time)
- Zipflyer briefing and one zipflyer ride
- One hour hot air balloon ride
- HighGround Dream it! Dare it! Do it! t-shirt
- All taxes and fees are included
- Pickup and drop off from your accommodation in Pokhara
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationParticipants must be at least 13 years old and must weight between 35 kg and 125 kg to join these activities Breakfast after the hot air balloon experience included
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?