- Bungee and swing jumping
- Hot air balloon rides
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 13+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a one hour hot air balloon experience
- See the Pokhara Valley and Annapurna range from the sky
- Jump down from our 70 metre tower bungee
Take a leap of faith and go full throttle down the tower cantilevered over a river adjacent to a 50 m cliff in Hemja. Once the free fall is over and you have caught your breath, it is time to head for the hot air balloon. Fly for one hour over the Pokhara Valley and its surroundings while taking in the morning views of the spectacular Annapurna range in the distance.
We will drive you back to our office in Lakeside after the experience is over.
- Pick up from and drop-off to our Lakeside office (this is the meeting point). All transport as per the itinerary
- Safety briefing by an experienced instructor before the bungee jump
- One-hour hot air balloon ride
- One bungee jump
- HighGround Dream it! Dare it! Do it! T-shirt
- All taxes and fees are included
- Photography & videography fees during the bungee jump
- Pickup from and drop off to your accommodation in Pokhara
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationHighGround bungee is setup and operated by highly trained professionals (jump masters) from Europe and comply with the highest safety standards. We have adopted the best technologies in the industry and use the highest quality bungee cord to ensure the safety of our valued clients. Please note that you will have to arrive at our office in Lakeside 15 minutes before the starting time.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.