- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 3+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 3210 meters
- Panoramic View from Poon Hill (3210 meters).
- Explore Gurung community and village in Ghandruk.
- Beautiful Dhaulagiri & Annapurna Range View.
The highlight is reaching Poonhill at 3,210 meters giving you a 360-degree panoramic view of the Annapurna mountain range, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhre and other majestic mountains. We will hike up poonhill early morning and see a fantastic sunrise over the Himalayan mountain range.
The itinerary travels many villages and settlements of different ethnic and cultural groups (primarily Gurung, Tamang, Chhetri and Tibetan), offering the possibility of authentic discovery of traditional Nepal. This short trek will therefore not only provide you with a great trekking trail, but also a lot of cultural inputs.
The Ghorepani Poon Hill Trek can be done al year round, but in the thick of winter, it will be quite cold for the trail. The best seasons are March to May and October to November.
Should you have any doubt to your physical fitness, we recommend you to employ the services of 1 porter who can carry up to 30 kgs. We are looking forward to providing you with a fantastic trip in Nepal.
Day 1: Drive to Birethanti and then Trek to Ulleri (1,900m)
Day 2: Trek to Ghorepani (2,800m)
Day 3: Hike to Poon Hill (3,210m) & then Trek to Tadapani
Day 4: Trek to Ghandruk (2,000m) & village tour in the evening
Day 5: Trek to Birethanti and drive back to Pokhara
- All your standard meals during the trek.
- Best available lodge and guesthouse accommodation during the trek.
- Licensed and English speaking mountain guide during the trek.
- Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.( sharing basic for two people one porter 25 Kg Per porter).
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments, medicine for all trekking staffs.
- Annapurna conservation Park permits & TIMS Card.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag by Outshine Adventure, if needed.
- All our government taxes.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in the Price Includes section.
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.