- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 2120 meters
- Easy hiking around the Pokhara Valley.
- Witness spectacular views of Annapurna south, Gangapurna, Fishtail, Hiunchuli etc
- Explore around the traditional village of Ghandruk.
- Exotic landscapes & breathtaking Himalayan views.
From the village, one can witness the majestic panorama of the mountains like Annapurna South, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre etc. An old museum featuring Gurung’s culture and tradition is also at Ghandruk.
Trekking to Ghandruk is an easy hike around the Pokhara Valley and no difficult ascents or descents are involved. Initially, the trek beings from Pokhara with a drive to Phedi and you trek towards Ghandruk crossing Dhampus. You will stay for a night at Ghandruk then trek to Pothana to eventually drive back to Pokhara the other day.
Day 1: Pokhara to Ghandruk (1540m)
Day 2: Ghandruk to Pothana (2870m)
Day 3: Pothana to Pokhara
- Pokhara - Phedi - Pokhara by private vehicle.
- Accommodation during the trek at guest houses/lodges.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide including his transportation, food, accommodation, salary, equipments and insurance.
- Annapurna Conservation area entrance Permit and fees.
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees.
- First Aid medical kit.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
- Anything not mention in includes section.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower etc.)
- Any kind of drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottle water, cola, beer etc.)
- Tips for guide and porters.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, the provider can customized the itinerary as per your request to accommodate your specific requirements. Best Seasons: Autumn (Sept. to Nov.) and spring (March to May) are the best seasons for this trip when the weather is clear and pleasant. However, to avoid crowd and enjoy nature this trip is favorable during the winters (Dec to Feb) as well.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
- What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?