- duration 1 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 3+ years old
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel to Australian Camp, a popular viewpoint near Pokhara
- Enjoy a short, three hour hike
- See Mount Machapuchare and other peaks in the Annapurna Range
Enjoy your lunch at the camp with snow-capped mountain in the backdrop. See peaks in the Annapurna Range such as Annapurna South (7,219 m), Hiunchuli (6,441 m), Machapuchare (6,993 m) and Lamjung Himal (6,983 m). This camp is also the starting point of numerous treks around Pokhara.
Start your two-hour journey downhill to Kande at 3:00 pm. We will drop you off at your hotel in the city at around 6:00 pm.
- Pickup from your hotel in Pokhara and transfer to starting point of the trek
- Transfer from the end point of the trek to your hotel in Pokhara
- An experienced trekking guide
- A first aid kit, water purifying tablets, etc
- Trekking sticks will be provided
- Government tax and service charges
- Travel insurance
- Extra bills such as beers, juices, coca cola, etc during your trek
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.