- Sightseeing tour
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4130 meters
- Start and end from scenic lake city of Pokhara
- Plenty of cutural exploration at Gurung village of Ghandruk
- Excellent panoramic sunrise and sunset views on most of the days
- Enjoy mesmerizing 360degree views at ABC
Also popularly known as ABC trek, during this journey, you will be trekking through magical dense rhododendron forests enjoying spectacular surroundings and views of landscapes, Himalayas, terrace farmlands blended with warm hospitality of local Gurung inhabitants.
Along with amphitheater like atmosphere at ABC, during the later days of trek, taking bath at natural hot spring in Jhinu is another highlight of this trek. It will simply reenergize and works like nature hot water spa.
If you are during the blooming months of March, April, May, whole forests blooms on red rhododendron and spot more flora, fauna then on other season. It is a well developed route; therefore, there are plenty of standard guesthouse, lodges to offer accommodation and meal services. All meals (B, L,D) will be provided during the trekking days and you will always be accompanied by professional trekking guide.
Capture the best of pictures, create wonderful memories and explore nature and culture at its best during your 8 days in Annapurna Base Camp Trek. Anyone with moderate fitness and interest on walking can join this Annapurna adventure.
For more details, please check detail itinerary section.
The views and landscapes were breathtaking ! I totally recommend this circuit.
I did it with my mum :)”
Day 1: Pokhara,drive Nayapul, Ghandruk (1940m)
Day 2: Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2170m)
Day 3: Chhomrong to Bamboo (2310m)
Day 4: Bamboo to Deurali (3200m)
Day 5: Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp(4,130m) via MBC (3700m)
Day 6: Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2310m)
Day 7: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda (1780m)
Day 8: Trek to Nayapul, drive to Pokhara -trek ends
- TIMS, Annapurna Conservation Area Permit
- Pokhara - trek start point (Nayapul) and trek end point (Nayapul) to Pokhara transfer in private vehicle (about 1 hour drive each way)
- Meals (breakfasts, lunches and dinners) during the trek
- Sharing accommodation in local lodges/teahouses during trek
- One professional, knowledgeable and friendly English speaking guide including his food, accommodation, salary, equipment, transportation, and accidental insurance
- Porter (1 porter for each two trekkers) including their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, transportation, and accidental insurance (1 porter for each two trekkers)
- Duffle bag, sleeping bag, and down jacket for use during the trek (if needed)
- Complimentary: Icicles Adventure T – shirt, trekking map
- All government taxes & office service charge
- Travel and rescue insurance, excess baggage charges
- Kathmandu to Pokahra and Pokhara to Kathmandu transfers, if you fly its USD 224 for round trip flight, if you drive in toursit bus its USD 20 for round trip drive
- Accommodation, food and activities in Kathmandu and Pokhara (also because of delayed departure or early return from mountain (due to any cause) than the programmed itinerary)
- All kind of drinks , personal expenses such as phone calls, bar bills, laundry, battery recharge, bottle or boiled water, hot shower, extra porters, etc)
- Personal equipment and clothing
- Tips for guides and porters (tip is expected but not mandatory)
- Earn US$ 20+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.