- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 3+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4230 meters
- Panoramic mountain views from Annapurna Base Camp, the place where mountaineers start out
- Culturally rich trek with great fauna and flora
- Ghandruk & hot spring.
The trail takes you through the old settlements of the ethnic communities of Gurungs, Thakalis, and Magars. You will also get an opportunity to explore the amazing flora and fauna en route the trail. The higher you get the more mountainous the landscape gets. At Annapurna Base Camp itself at an altitude of 4,230 meters you will thus be surrounded by majestic mountain peaks - an astonishing sight.
If you chose to go for the trek during the spring season, your trip is going to be an extraordinarily fascinating journey as the whole forest on the path turns red and pink-white with shrub flowers. Rest assured, the Annapurna Base Camp trek can be done all year around.
The trek is moderately difficult meaning that if you can walk 5 - 6 hours a day, including one entire day of acclimatisation, then you can do this trek.
Day 1: One hour drive to Nayapul(1050m)& trek to Ulleri (1900m
Day 2: Trek to Ghorepani(2840m) From Ulleri (1900m)
Day 3: Hike up to Poon Hill (3,200m) & Trek to chile 2600m
Day 4: Trek to Sinuwa. (2470 meters) from Chuile(2600) 6 hour
Day 5: Trek to Deurali.(3400m)from Sinuwa (2470)7 hours.
Day 6: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4210m) from Deurali(3230m)
Day 7: Trek back to Bamboo. (2340m/6 hours.)
Day 8: Trek to Jhinu hot spring. (1780m/6 hours.)
Day 9: Trek to Nayapul (1070m) and then drive to Pokhara.
- Pokhara / Nayapul / Pokhara pick up & drop by private car.
- All your standard Meals during the trek (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Best available Lodge and Guesthouse accommodation during the trek.
- 1 licensed and English speaking mountain guide
- One Porter to carry your luggage during the trek.
- Annapurna conservation Park permits & TIMS Card.
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag by Outshine Adventure.
- All our government taxes.
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks, laundry.
- Tips for trekking staff--Tipping is expected.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned in the Price Includes section.
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.