- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4110 meters
- Pokhara city and Phewa Lake
- Annapurna Base Camp
- Sunrise fro Poon Hill
- Spectacular Himalayan View
The trail takes you to the heart of the Gurung and Magar cultures and their traditional way of life. It introduces you to a vast variety of birds and wildlife whilst offering you the most magnificent views of the snow capped mountains of the Annapurna Range. Our destination is ABC where we will be encapsulated by a mountainous wonderland, being surrounded by the icy peaks of some of the word’s highest and most beautiful mountains. During this trek we will also trek to Ghorepani and Poon Hill offering stupendous mountain views.
There are challenging days to meet our 4130 meter elevation goal, from rocky trails to the ascent of 3300 stone steps to Ulleri, however, it will all be worth the effort as you accompany these majestic mountains to ABC over an array of different and exciting landscapes. Descending from ABC, you get the opportunity to bathe in the natural hot spring at Jhinu before returning to Pokhara to tell about your adventures and achievements in the Annapurna Himalayas
Day 1: Ulleri (2070m/6790ft)
Day 2: Trek from Ulleri to Ghorepani (2810m/9220ft)
Day 3: Poon Hill (3210m/10530ft) and Tadhapani (2700/8858ft)
Day 4: Trek to Sinuwa (2310m/7580ft)
Day 5: Trek to Deurali (3230m/10600ft)
Day 6: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4110m/13485ft)
Day 7: Trek to Bamboo (2340m/7675ft)
Day 8: Trek to Jhinu (1780m/5840ft)
Day 9: Trek to Siwai and drive to Pokhara.
- Pokhara – Nayapul and Siwai Pokhara transfers
- Required trek entry permits
- Teahouse accommodation
- Breakfast/lunch/dinner on the trek
- An English speaking guide
- Government imposed taxes
- Beverages (tea/coffee, coke/fanta, bottled water etc)
- Extras (battery charging, above Namche bucket of hot water for shower etc)
- Tipping to guide/porter and other personal expenses
- Travel Insurance.
- Porter (available on request)
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.