- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4130 meters
- Excellent scenery of Annapurna base camp (4130m)
- Himalayan views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri chain
- See stunning views from Poon Hill (3210m)
This itinerary starts from Pokhara and goes via beautiful Gurung village and dense rhododendron forest. The upper section of Annapurna base camp is rugged and offers stunning views of the surrounding hills and gorges. The different viewpoints on this route offer spectacular vistas of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Fishtail, Himchuli, and other peaks.
This trek can be concurred in almost every season yet spring and autumn are the best seasons for this trek as the weather is more clearer for a better view of the mountain peak. We arrange excellent trekking, service you with excellence for your lifetime memory via our experienced guide and trekking team.
Day 1: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Ghandruk (1940m)
Day 2: Trek from Ghandruk to Sinuwa (2,360m)
Day 3: Trek from Sinuwa to Deurali (3,230m)
Day 4: Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m)
Day 5: Trek from Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2,340m)
Day 6: Trek from Bamboo to Jhinu Hot Spring (1,780m)
Day 7: Trek from Jhinu Hot Spring to Nayapul and drive to Pokh
- Private transportation from Pokhara – trek starting point and trek ending point – Pokhara
- experienced gov. Licensed helpful treking guide
- Tea house accommodation during the trek
- 3 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner) during the trek
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System, and park permit fees
- First aid medical kit
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate
- Sleeping bag (if needed)
- Government taxes & office service charge
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Meals and accommodation in Pokhara, in the case of early return from the mountain (other than the scheduled itinerary)
- Tips for guides and porters
- Earn US$ 17+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
How much money do I need to bring with me?
Your personal budget obviously depends on your spending habits and what is included in your trip cost. If accommodation is included, but meals are not, we would suggest that you bring around 30 USD per day per person for meals. Having a hot shower or charging your device sometimes costs extra. There are also sometimes small crafts/souvenirs to buy along the trekking route which you may want to bring extra money for. Also, consider whether you would be staying in Kathmandu or Pokhara before or after your trek.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
What happens if someone gets altitude sickness, does the rest of the group continue on?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes, altitude sickness can be treated and the trekker may wish to continue. If not, the rest of the group can continue on if they want and the sick person can descend.
- How does it work with a porter?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.