- Helicopter tour
- duration 2 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See up close panoramic views of the Annapurna Himalayas
- Ride a helicopter and land at Annapunrna base camp
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel
- See the views without the work of trekking
In the early morning, we will pick up you from your hotel in Pokhara and drive you to the Pokhara airport, where we will board our helicopter. The flight heads towards Chomrong, and from Chomrong we move straight towards Annapurna Base Camp, where the helicopter will land. From base camp, you can enjoy amazing, up-close views of the Annapurna Himalayas and have breakfast in the lap of these stunning mountains. There will be some time to explore base camp before we fly back to Pokhara. You will also see stunning panoramic views en route during the thirty-minute ride. At the end of the tour, we will drop you at your hotel. Don't forget to take a few photos!
Tip - try to get into the front seat of the helicopter for even better views!”
- Helicopter ride
- Pickup and dropoff to and from your Pokhara hotel
- Earn US$ 175+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.