- Farm and plantation visits
- duration 12 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover La Paz Waterfall, the most famous waterfall in Costa Rica
- See the active Poas Volcano, which last erupted in 2017
- Visit the only Starbucks coffee farm in the country
Notice the change in temperature and vegetation as you ascend towards Poas, an active stratovolcano that has erupted more than three dozen times since 1828, including, most recently, in April 2017. The volcano's crater is over a mile across and around 320 m deep.
See the impressive crater as well as sulphur fumaroles of the volcano before heading for lunch to a nearby restaurant. We will drive you to La Paz Waterfall, formed by the River La Paz. Be enchanted by the beauty of the waterfall as well as the greenery surrounding it before leaving for Hacienda Alsacia Starbucks Coffee Farm, the only Starbucks coffee farm in the country.
Finish your trip with a delicious cup of coffee while taking in the spectacular mountain views. We will drive you to your accommodation after that.
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- National park entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Lunch as per the itinerary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.