- Food tour
- Beer and drinks tasting
- duration 3 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Starts/Ends Playa Del Carmen, Mexico, Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Get access to three exclusive rooftops without having to pay for day passes
- Learn all about tequila and mezcal, the difference between them, and how they’re produced
- Learn how to mix a cocktail with mezcal that will make you look like a cocktail expert back home
- Enjoy beautiful views while sipping drinks among new friends
Join us for an epic afternoon of tequila and mezcal tasting, cocktail making, and rooftop bar lounging. Settle in at three exclusive rooftop bars (one comes with an infinity pool) where you’ll be sipping drinks and snacking in style while also learning all about mezcal and tequila. Cheers!
If the idea of relaxing at a rooftop bar, cocktail in hand, enjoying epic views as far as the eye can see sounds like the perfect way to spend an afternoon – you've come to the right place. This Playa del Carmen tour is all about getting off the beaten path for some rooftop bar-hopping with a local by your side.
The first stop will be a gorgeous rooftop with Instagram-worthy ocean views where you’ll enjoy a tequila and mezcal tasting. As you sip, you’ll learn the process of tequila and mezcal production, the difference between them, and the best way to enjoy these local spirits with a professional tasting. You’ll also have a snack that pairs perfectly with tequila and mezcal.
The second rooftop has a laid-back vibe and relaxed atmosphere. Once we get settled, it’s time to learn how to make a mezcal cocktail, followed by a snack that will be great company for the drink you just created.
Our last stop will be a rooftop bar that will welcome us with open arms and a tequila cocktail at the ready. You’ll also get another snack here as well as a towel so you can enjoy the infinity pool and the amazing views it offers. Whether you decide to take a dip or not, you’ll definitely be drinking in style.
The tour will end back at the meeting point, but you have the option of staying at the bar for as long as desired without having to pay for a day pass.
- English-speaking guide
- tequila and mezcal tasting
- access to 3 exclusive rooftop bars
- Additional food and drinks
- tips/gratuities for your guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Rooftops & Cocktails of Mexico tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 March 2021, a deposit of 100% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 0 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Rooftops & Cocktails of Mexico tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Rooftops & Cocktails of Mexico tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
Capilla de Nuestra Señora del CarmenAv Benito Juárez esqu. con 5ta ave, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R.Meeting end point :
Capilla de Nuestra Señora del CarmenAv Benito Juárez esqu. con 5ta ave, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.