- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
From the stunning sandy beaches of Mexico and Belize to the jungle of Costa Rica, see the best of Central America on this 16 day tour. Starting in Playa del Carmen, spend two days soaking up the adventure in Caye Caulker as you snorkel with rays or spot manatees. Explore ancient Maya ruins at the site of Tikal, before wandering the stunning colonial streets of Antigua. Spend 8 days getting under the skin of Costa Rica, as you explore beautiful national parks and spot tropical wildlife such as sloths and monkeys.
Day 1: Arrive Playa del Carmen
Day 2: Caye Caulker
Day 3: Caye Caulker
Day 4: San Ignacio
Day 5: San Ignacio
Day 6: Flores & The Maya Site of Tikal
Day 7: Fly to Antigua
Day 8: Fly to San José
Day 9: Manuel Antonio
Day 10: Manuel Antonio National Park
Day 11: Monteverde
Day 12: Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
Day 13: La Fortuna
Day 14: La Fortuna & Arenal Volcano
Day 15: San José
Day 16: Depart San José
- 15 night(s) in hotels
- 10 Breakfast(s)
- Private Vehicle, Ferry, Foot, , Taxi, Boat, flight(s), Tuk-Tuk
- Entrance and guided tour of Tikal
- Entrance to Manuel Antonio National Park
- Entrance to Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 13+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Mexico Beach to Costa Rica Jungle tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 361 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 30 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Mexico Beach to Costa Rica Jungle tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Mexico Beach to Costa Rica Jungle tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.