- Bicycle tour
- Active and outdoor
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Easy cycling on quiet back roads on the flat
- Explore amazing Mayan sites including Chichen Itza
- Swim from pristine beaches and in freshwater cenotes
- Mexican food and drink Enjoy authentic and delicious regional food
Discover the beaches, Mayan temples and colourful villages of the Yucatan Peninsula by bike. After Cozumel Island we visit the colonial towns of Merida and Valladolid and cycle through colourful Mayan villages on quiet roads with chances to swim from beautiful beaches. Finally we explore Tulum and relax. Chichen Itza, Coba and Tulum - Explore amazing Mayan sites Easy Yucatan cycling - Pedal on quiet back roads on the flat Swim - From idyllic white sand beaches and in freshwater cenotes
Day 1 : Join trip in Playa del Carmen
Day 2 : Explore Cozumel Island by bike
Day 3 : Visit Chichen Itza. Cenote swim. Cycle in Merida
Day 4 : Cycle to beach, seafood grill. Taquisa evening
Day 5 : Cycle to Ake, see Izamal Spanish convent, local lunch, drive to Valladolid
Day 6 : Coastal ride to pink lagoons. Tequila tasting
Day 7 : Ride backroads through villages from Xiulub. Visit Coba Mayan site
Day 8 : Visit incredible Tulum ruins. Free afternoon on beach
Day 9 : Trip ends in Tulum
- 8 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- SC Hotel Playa Del Carmen (2 nights)
- Hotel Dolores Alba (2 nights)
- Hotel Maria de la Luz (2 nights)
- El Mestizo (2 nights)
- Explore Tour Leader / Cycle guide
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Playa Del Carmen and from Tulum are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Cycle Mexico - The Yucatan Peninsula tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 64+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cycle Mexico - The Yucatan Peninsula tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 16 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 16 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cycle Mexico - The Yucatan Peninsula tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cycle Mexico - The Yucatan Peninsula tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.